– Histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of non-squamous NSCLC metastatic disease
– Progressive disease during or after platinum-based chemotherapy (at least 2 cycles).
– Having progressive disease during or after one immune checkpoint inhibitor
– Participant with EGFR sensitizing mutation or BRAF mutation or ALK/ROS alterations must be able to demonstrate progression of the disease on approved treatments for these conditions
– (ECOG) performance status 0-1
Een overzicht van alle lopende studies binnen het longkankernetwerk. Filter op type mutatie:
An open-label Phase II trial evaluating the activity and safety of JDQ443 single-agent as first-line treatment for patients with locally advanced or metastatic KRAS G12C-mutant non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with a
PD-L1 expression <1% or a PD-L1 expression ≥1% and an STK11 co-mutation