Inclusion is only open for subjects with AGA:
A. Has been treated with 1 or 2 prior lines of applicable targeted therapy that is locally
approved for the subject’s genomic alteration at the time of screening; OR one or more of
the agents specified in the table below:
- Subjects who have tumors with EGFR L858R or exon 19 deletion mutations must
have received prior Osimertinib.
- Those who received a targeted agent as adjuvant therapy for early-stage disease must
have relapsed or progressed while on the treatment or within 6 months of the last dose
OR received at least one additional course of targeted therapy for the same genomic
alteration (which may or may not be same agent used in the adjuvant setting) for
- Subjects who have been treated with a prior TKI must receive additional approved
targeted therapy, if locally available and clinically appropriate, for the applicable
genomic alteration, or the subject will not be allowed in the study.
B. Has received platinum-based chemotherapy as the only prior line of cytotoxic therapy:
- One platinum-containing regimen for advanced disease
- Those who received a platinum-containing regimen as adjuvant therapy for earlystage
disease must have relapsed or progressed while on the treatment or within 6
months of the last dose OR received at least one additional course of platinumcontaining
therapy (which may or may not be same as in the adjuvant setting) for
C. May have received up to one α-PD-1/α-PD-L1 monoclonal antibody alone or in
combination with a cytotoxic agent.
Has mixed small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) and NSCLC histology
Has spinal cord compression or clinically active central nervous system (CNS) metastases
Had prior treatment with:
- Any agent, including an ADC, containing a chemotherapeutic agent targeting topoisomerase I.
- TROP2-targeted therapy.
Had prior treatment with platinum-based chemotherapy and prior immunotherapy for Stage
II NSCLC disease (eg, in the neo-adjuvant or adjuvant setting) without subsequently meeting
the prior therapy requirements for Stage III or metastatic NSCLC disease
Has a history of (non-infectious) ILD/pneumonitis that required steroids, has current
ILD/pneumonitis, or where suspected ILD/pneumonitis cannot be ruled out by imaging at